Did you know that anger destroys more relationships than any other factor? Are your loved ones living in fear of your behaviours and reactions? Are you exemplifying good coping practices in your children?
Lifeline Central Coast’s Anger Management Program is designed to give you strategies and skills to manage your anger and take control of your life.
- Anger plays a major part in domestic violence with 1 in 3 women experiencing domestic or family violence from the age of 15 (1.2 million).
- Most violence is experienced in the home, at the hands of a male current or ex-partner.
- People who struggle with anger need to take control and learn to manage their issues in a responsible way.
- No level of violence in is acceptable in our society and can have a long term effect on all those involved.
Lifeline Central Coast is conducting an Anger Management Program over 8 weeks. Please register you interest to be kept updated with 2017 course dates.
Facilitated by a registered psychologist and experienced counsellors, the course provides a safe and supportive environment to enable you to understand the dynamics of anger and equip you with strategies that work.
If you or someone you know would benefit from this program please call Lifeline Hunter Central Coast on
(02) 4320 7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this course is currently only available in Wyoming.
Would you like more information
Enquire about Lifeline's Anger Management Program